New Chairman For Emita
Nottingham's Susan Hallam, explains why rising exports from the region doesn’t mean we can reduce our efforts.
THIS EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED
Despite the media portrayals to the contrary, the
If you are a manufacturer looking to seize new opportunities, exporting may be the next step for your business. Whether you make shoes, sauce or scaffolding, exporting your product could be easier than you think.
Join emita, in partnership with the Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS), for our next evening seminar to access advice from manufacturing and trade experts, learn from their experiences and understand how to take advantage of the potential international trade can bring.
Attend this event and you will:
· Discover the benefits of trading overseas;
· Find out about the challenges and opportunities exporting brings to the manufacturing sector;
· Gain an insight into the government support available and where to go for further manufacturing and export advice;
· Explore the fundamentals of getting you export initiative started;
· Benefit from a regional manufacturer’s experiences of successfully developing their business internationally.
Ensure your business plays its role in strengthening the 'Made in the
17h00 Registration and Light Refreshments
17h30 Welcome and Introduction
Stuart Hilton, MAS Operations Manager, Pera Consulting
17h35 Manufacturing a Recovery
Sue Kirby, Membership and External Affairs,
EEF The Manufacturers’ Organisation
18h00 International Business Growth: Getting Started
Peter Stevenson, International Trade Adviser, UKTI
18h25 Going Global: Our Journeys
Mark Evans, Commercial Director, Kenray Forming Ltd and
Steve Yorke-Robinson, Managing Director, Pressure Tech Ltd
18h45 Q&A and Audience Discussion on Key Issues
19h15 Close and Networking Buffet Supper